Falconry Forum (IFF)

Falconry Forum (IFF) (http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Jokes for the Public & Open Forum (http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Humour or lack of it. (http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=89201)

TLDWB 05-05-2010 04:43 PM

Humour or lack of it.

At times this place seems to lack it, humour. Seems to me you are born with or without. I think us Scots have more of it. It's not something you learn. Or is it?

Tom

Kennelre 05-05-2010 04:46 PM

Re: Humour or lack of it.

People don't share the same humour...for sure.
Not many share mine anyhow.:lol:

...Rene.

Jiff 05-05-2010 04:49 PM

i the past when i've got together with people they have been in fits of laughter and thats just through conversation not me telling jokes, i coulnt understand it, but a quick whit and a sharp tounge cannot be typed into a key board and it's difficult to put accross what you actually mean and especialy the sence in which it is meant to be recived.:yawinkle:

TLDWB 05-05-2010 04:51 PM

Your right Renne, we don't all laugh at the same joke, story etc. But humour is important in life and it's good to find some of it now and again.

Tom

LongVVing 05-05-2010 04:51 PM

Dont know about whether one is born with humor or not but I find this forum incredibly humerous. In fact seeing how people behave and react here is quite addictive. The banter, the battles then the closed threads, beats the hell out of watching the daytime TV :)

Jiff 05-05-2010 04:54 PM

i've seen some good tv's but not normaly during the day.

TLDWB 05-05-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiff (Post 1435019)
i the past when i've got together with people they have been in fits of laughter and thats just through conversation not me telling jokes, i coulnt understand it, but a quick whit and a sharp tounge cannot be typed into a key board and it's difficult to put accross what you actually mean and especialy the sence in which it is meant to be recived.:yawinkle:

Spot on Jiff, some people have a nak, gift for stories jokes. Comic timing, now that's a gift.

Tom

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongVVing (Post 1435021)
Dont know about whether one is born with humor or not but I find this forum incredibly humerous. In fact seeing how people behave and react here is quite addictive. The banter, the battles then the closed threads, beats the hell out of watching the daytime TV :)

Found someone with my sense of humour.:D

Tom

Jiff 05-05-2010 05:02 PM

i think you just have to relax and say what come into youre head i get myself in all sorts of trouble when we have friends round cos it comes out like torets, just last week my wife was having a conversation about her yorkie being pregnant we had friends round one of them was called donna, i'd been up stairs and came down to the back of the conversation which went "cos she's getting fatter and her niples are massive" i stuck me head round the dorr and said "who's donna's" i thaught it was funny so did everyone else except the wife, but theyre funny creatures anyway:D

LongVVing 05-05-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLB (Post 1435025)
Spot on Jiff, some people have a nak, gift for stories jokes. Comic timing, now that's a gift.

Tom

Found someone with my sense of humour.:D

Tom

Tom,
I think sometimes people take this place way too seriously, its just a virtual chat space at the end of the day. But it does get some very emotional reactions at times, sometime absolutely hilarious. PMSL!

FlameHairedFalconer 05-05-2010 05:07 PM

Personally I find you all hilarious

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ha ahahah ha ha

*clonk*