Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > NON FALCONRY TOPICS > Photography, Equipment, Reviews & Tutorials

Old 07-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Lee
Passage

Default Re: Bird Photography Tips

The last one is the better one yes...
It's often not a good idea to take a photo of a bird flying away from you, or looking away from you, as they're just not particularly interesting...
On the whole though, you have done well...
Old 07-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Ash Lawson
Passage

Default Re: Bird Photography Tips

Well done Bradley you seem to have grasped the concepts and listened to advice and you've come on a way! RIAT will test you for sure, it's a great weekend sadly I'll miss it again this year! Good luck I'll check out your thread!
Old 08-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Bradley Church
Passage

Thumbs up Re: Bird Photography Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySky View Post
The last one is the better one yes...
It's often not a good idea to take a photo of a bird flying away from you, or looking away from you, as they're just not particularly interesting...
On the whole though, you have done well...
Thanks Lee, I appreciate everything you have done on this thread. I agree with you on that the last one's better. I think I've made a big improvement with my photography since the help with the forum has come into play. If you're interested you can check out my next photography thread entitled "RIAT 2015." Everything is explained on there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldRedtail View Post
Well done Bradley you seem to have grasped the concepts and listened to advice and you've come on a way! RIAT will test you for sure, it's a great weekend sadly I'll miss it again this year! Good luck I'll check out your thread!
I always appreciate any advice I'm given and often put it into practise! I'm very lucky to have such good advice from the member's on here. RIAT is always a big test, variations in everything! Shame you can't make it, always great fun. You can still keep up to date though by checking out the thread mentioned above which can be found alongside this one under Photography. Look forward to your comments throughout the other thread, everything is explained on there, what do you think of my description of the show? Assuming you've been before?

Happy Hawking

Bradley