Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FORUM SPONSORSHIP & COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING > PREMIER EXOTICS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:01 PM
HarrisHawkingNovice's Avatar
HarrisHawkingNovice HarrisHawkingNovice is offline
Ben Fairbank
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 3,542
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierExotics View Post
Read threw , as a lot of people say our rodents are the cleanest they have ever had

Some people being really fussy

Can't please everyone which is a shame
Fussy??? Really?

I had no complaints regarding the chicks but the prime quail are c rap! Half grown and never seen prime. It's not about being fussy, if I'd of paid for ex layers and got poor quail then so be it but when you order the prime and get half grown birds lacking meat then its poor service rather than a fussy customer unfortunately.
I detest the muck balled toes too as it tells you how they're kept BUT that's not isolated to yours.
Despite your initial comments its nice to see improvements are on their way.

ATb

Ps I agree with matt on the box size but as the quantity is larger it was expected
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:05 PM
PremierExotics PremierExotics is offline
Brancher
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Shropshire
Posts: 119
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisHawkingNovice View Post
Fussy??? Really?

I had no complaints regarding the chicks but the prime quail are c rap! Half grown and never seen prime. It's not about being fussy, if I'd of paid for ex layers and got poor quail then so be it but when you order the prime and get half grown birds lacking meat then its poor service rather than a fussy customer unfortunately.
I detest the muck balled toes too as it tells you how they're kept BUT that's not isolated to yours.
Despite your initial comments its nice to see improvements are on their way.

ATb

i completely agree with you, you pay for something you expect that!! unfortunately i dont myself pack every order but from now on i can assure anyone they will recieve what they pay for

all constructive critism has been noted and action will be made straight away

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:05 PM
MattSpar MattSpar is offline
Haggard
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: "Mattspar Mansion", Glenn Close, Kirkdouglas.
Posts: 6,720
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierExotics View Post
Matt I fully understand what you are saying and changes will be made , the way you have out your constructive critism is great

You are letting us know how to better ourselves which is great , unlike some who just slag off on the forum

Your advice on the chicks and quail has been noted and will be taken care of

Fully respect and appreciate your comments
Most people will go for a more competitive price, but not at the expense of quality and this, of course, is fair enough.
I wish you good luck with your business.
__________________
"But tell the Dauphin I will keep my state,
Be like a King, and show my sail of greatness,
When I do rouse me in my throne of France!"
Henry V Act 2.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 PM
PremierExotics PremierExotics is offline
Brancher
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Shropshire
Posts: 119
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSpar View Post
Most people will go for a more competitive price, but not at the expence of quality and this, of course, is fair enough.
I wish you good luck with your business.
thank you matt

Hopefully we can deal again in the future
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:15 PM
HarrisHawkingNovice's Avatar
HarrisHawkingNovice HarrisHawkingNovice is offline
Ben Fairbank
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 3,542
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierExotics View Post
i completely agree with you, you pay for something you expect that!! unfortunately i dont myself pack every order but from now on i can assure anyone they will recieve what they pay for

all constructive critism has been noted and action will be made straight away

thank you
It's nice to see constructive criticism taken on board.

Atb
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-01-2013, 07:39 PM
sharpset's Avatar
sharpset sharpset is offline
Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: derby
Posts: 47
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

I have just had some of your chicks and compared them to honeybrooks and the only difference I can see is the colour. It is about time they had some serious competition anyway. Competition is healthy and reputation is hard won but easily lost and all I can say is good luck to you and I hope you can sort your delivery system out.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:45 PM
PremierExotics PremierExotics is offline
Brancher
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Shropshire
Posts: 119
Default Re: FREE SHIPPING

Hi thank you for your feedback

Mainly our chicks our yellow (cock birds) but occasionally we have some brown chicks (hen birds) when there is a lot of them
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
free, shipping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.