Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > AUCTIONS, BIRDMART, EXCHANGE & CLASSIFIEDS SECTION (Upgraded Accounts Only) > Miscellaneous For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Passage

Default Various for sale.

Hi have a number of bits that I want to sell so thought I would create this thread and just add stuff as and when I find the time.

I have an upright freezer that needs to go which contains just under four boxes of chicks, forty odd jackdaws (clean not shot), 20 or so feral pigeons (rifle shot) and about ten pheasants (clean). £40 to whom ever comes and collects it.

Then I have three gamehawker boxes, large £80, medium £65 and small £45. I would be happy to send these via second class recorded delivery but I've not looked into the costs associated with doing so. So prices quoted would have to be plus the cost of delivery.

Brinsea Octagon Eco 20, £85 delivered via second class recorded. Check the link for details. http://www.brinsea.com/products/octagon20eco.htm

Please PM interest or email derryshaw@shawcan.co.uk, thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3193.jpg (94.0 KB, 680 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3194.jpg (97.2 KB, 678 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3196.jpg (95.3 KB, 674 views)
Old 30-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Passage

Default Re: Various for sale.

Freezer and its contents are now sold subject to collection.

I also have a couple of these 30" approx hawk baths £15 each plus delivery (cost to be confirmed).

Also I would like to sell this free lofting chamber, its only about two years old though the use of the plywood was a mistake and I would recommend somebody replace it with ship lap. Having said that it is still very good and was built with being able to take it down again in mind. Everything is bolted together and it would come down nicely in sections without the risk of damage.
Even the footings are removable and reusable. Its built out of 2x2" timbers for the walls at 600mm spacings, the roof is built out of 3x2" timber to take the load without sagging over time. Half of the roof is 2" galv weld mesh and the other half is onduline at a run off to the front. Its 12'x12'x 8' high overall and has a 2' wide corridor internally. It currently has a dividing wall down the middle (optional) so providing two separate chambers at 10'x6'x8' high.
All the screws and bolts used are stainless steel, timber is tanalised (even the cut ends when built) and then sadolin was used to treat.
I should of fitted guttering because the splash back from water dripping of the front edge caused the entrance door to take up excess water and this meant that recently with all the rain the door was jammed and I had to use excessive force to open it and in doing so broke the door lock so that would need to be replaced.
This chamber cost me £1200 in materials and If anybody is happy to help take it down and away for £350 I'll be happy and I'll even throw in the two gamehawker chamber perches. Or I'll just take a chainsaw to it and burn the lot.
If interested its important to note that there will be four sections at 12'x8', please PM if interested thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3197.jpg (96.1 KB, 642 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3200.jpg (91.5 KB, 640 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3201.jpg (97.2 KB, 638 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3202.jpg (94.0 KB, 640 views)
Old 30-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Passage

I thought I should just mention that I am in Hertfordshire, just North of London, thanks.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Passage

Freezer, baths, medium and large travel boxes now sold.
Still have chamber, incubator and small box available. Small travel box would suit Kestrel, Little Owl, Merlin ect.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Passage

Everything is now sold, thanks.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Passage

Ben Long Arab style 6" block never used brand new £55 delivered via second class recorded.
I've also got a HW100 carbine pistol grip 22 air rifle with scope and bag, not sure how much I want for it though but will take enquiries and try to put more info up on it soon. Please PM me, thanks.

Derry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (99.4 KB, 241 views)
Old 07-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Passage

Blocks sold, thanks.
Closed Thread