Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > NON FALCONRY TOPICS > Non Falconry, Hobbies, Congratulations & Artwork

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Barry's Avatar
Barry Barry is offline
Barry Blyther
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,000
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBear View Post
Barry if you could get those details to me i would be greatfull ..

I shall leave this thread open for you to update us on how the dogs recovry is comming along ,
As i have closed every other thread i started . Ive also asked paul for all my threads to be removed for personal reasons .

Barry if you would like this thread left then please just ask or i will ask paul for this one to be removed as well upon payment .

Regards

calvin
That's brilliant, thanks Calvin. Leave the thread open for now but if the usual diatribe of rubbish starts, just have it shut. PM me a phone number and I'll get Rox' to call you with all the details for The Glasgow University Vet Hospital.

Thanks again Calvin, this was a great gesture.

Barry
__________________
Never underestimate the determination of a quiet man.
  #42  
Old 01-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Add's Avatar
Add Add is offline
Adam Fry
Passage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West country
Posts: 2,994
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Calvin, Have you still got a paypal account ?
__________________
You can have my password, you can use my posts, you can edit my posts. But you will never take my FREEDOM!!!
  #43  
Old 01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
UglyBear's Avatar
UglyBear UglyBear is offline
Calvin
Haggard
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: wanderland
Posts: 9,279
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add View Post
Calvin, Have you still got a paypal account ?

Yes i have ... i would be greatfull tho if you sent it direct to where it needs to go ie the vets by cheque .
The only reason been are the fees from you to me and then from paypal to my account .....

If you could give barry or roxanne a ring a sort payment out with them i would be greatfull ..... it wont even have to touch my hands then

Or pm barry for details ...... any problems just give me a ring ...

Regards

Calvin
  #44  
Old 01-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Add's Avatar
Add Add is offline
Adam Fry
Passage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West country
Posts: 2,994
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBear View Post
yes i have ... i would be greatfull tho if you sent it direct to where it needs to go ie the vets by cheque .
The only reason been are the fees from you to me and then from paypal to my account .....

If you could give barry or roxanne a ring a sort payment out with them i would be greatfull ..... it wont even have to touch my hands then

Or pm barry for details ...... any problems just give me a ring ...

Regards

calvin
OK mate will do. Thanks in advance for the bargain. I must admit I am a little dissapointed no one else bid seriously
__________________
You can have my password, you can use my posts, you can edit my posts. But you will never take my FREEDOM!!!
  #45  
Old 01-12-2010, 05:17 PM
UglyBear's Avatar
UglyBear UglyBear is offline
Calvin
Haggard
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: wanderland
Posts: 9,279
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add View Post
OK mate will do. Thanks in advance for the bargain. I must admit I am a little dissapointed no one else bid seriously
Im glad you got it a good bid mate you will have to tell me what your flying,and adress so i can put the correct gear together for you ...
  #46  
Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Add's Avatar
Add Add is offline
Adam Fry
Passage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West country
Posts: 2,994
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Barry, called the donation line and got through today, Gave the ú125:00. It is under Ians name as I was driving at the time.

ATB and good luck with the cause
__________________
You can have my password, you can use my posts, you can edit my posts. But you will never take my FREEDOM!!!
  #47  
Old 03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
UglyBear's Avatar
UglyBear UglyBear is offline
Calvin
Haggard
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: wanderland
Posts: 9,279
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add View Post
Barry, called the donation line and got through today, Gave the ú125:00. It is under Ians name as I was driving at the time.

ATB and good luck with the cause
Add thats great .... thanks for sorting payment out pm me your no and i will get your kit out next week

Atb


Barry any updates on the dog


Calvin
  #48  
Old 17-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Add's Avatar
Add Add is offline
Adam Fry
Passage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West country
Posts: 2,994
Default Re: Equipment auction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBear View Post
add thats great .... thanks for sorting payment out pm me your no and i will get your kit out next week

Atb


Barry any updates on the dog


calvin
Just my luck try to do the right thing by entering an auction..... Still got nothing.
__________________
You can have my password, you can use my posts, you can edit my posts. But you will never take my FREEDOM!!!
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
auction, equipment

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.