Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > EQUIPMENT & HOUSING > Mews, Weatherings or Temporary Housing

Old 30-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Steve Vaughan
Haggard

Default Re: Selling my mews/loop perch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bray View Post
Hello rab, sorry I only have mine left and want to keep it
This sentence to me might mean you may have not given up forever! Unless you are going to string it and fire Arrows from it
Old 30-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Banned
Chick

See it's ended did it sell ?
Old 04-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bray View Post
Hello all. Im selling my mews/loop perch as its no longer needed. Here is the link to ebay where it is listed if anyone is interested http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2816429486...84.m1555.l2649

I am selling my mews/loop perch. It was primarily used for a goshawk, but would work just as well for any hawk from spar size up to female goshawk. Anyone that is familiar with loop perches will know that they are very good for keeping a hawk in good feather. It is very easy to clean, just put some cat litter or newspaper behind the perch and remove once dirty. The brown paper roll (not included) makes cleaning the back wall very easy, just rip away and roll out another piece. The front of the perch hinges down to make accessing the back easier.

The doors are double-glazed which keeps any noise from the hawk down, and stops it getting to hot inside.

The mews will need a new tin roof as the original got damaged on taking apart, and you will need a new piece of artificial grass for the front, everything else is as the picture shows. The whole thing comes apart in sections and will take about a 1/2 hour to assemble.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

This is a very good set-up if you prefer to tether your hawk rather than free loft, and if I hadn't given up falconry a while ago it would still be in use.
I take this is sold now? Cheers