Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > NON FALCONRY TOPICS > Non Falconry, Hobbies, Congratulations & Artwork

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 16-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Ostringer's Avatar
Ostringer Ostringer is offline
Brancher
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: clovelly north devon
Posts: 272
Default Re: Any dream will do :D

I dreamed one night i was out hawking, then these bushes parted and a load of rabbits started shooting at me they were dressed in army gear i woke up in a cold sweat
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-05-2007, 02:36 PM
JohnO31's Avatar
JohnO31 JohnO31 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: leigh lancs
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Any dream will do :D

you WILL laugh at this BUT it IS true

i have dreams of being very small(12 inch) and a BIG thumb coming down on me why im in bed and squashing me this same dream has haunted me for 19/20 yrs i dont really get it much now but every so often i do,this dream is so bad i have had to throw my mattress away and buy a new one 4 times as the bed is wet through with sweat

when i was 15 or so it was at least 3 times a week,i promise that this is true

Ian
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Sophie's Avatar
Sophie Sophie is offline
Moderator
Passage
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Yorkshire
Posts: 3,855
Default Re: Any dream will do :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnO31 View Post
you WILL laugh at this BUT it IS true

i have dreams of being very small(12 inch) and a BIG thumb coming down on me why im in bed and squashing me this same dream has haunted me for 19/20 yrs i dont really get it much now but every so often i do,this dream is so bad i have had to throw my mattress away and buy a new one 4 times as the bed is wet through with sweat

when i was 15 or so it was at least 3 times a week,i promise that this is true

ian
i thought u were going to say you had to throw the mattress away because you wet the bed!! sounds a terrifying dream!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-05-2007, 02:52 PM
JohnO31's Avatar
JohnO31 JohnO31 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: leigh lancs
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Any dream will do :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
i thought u were going to say you had to throw the mattress away because you wet the bed!! sounds a terrifying dream!
scary but t must be something i watched etc when i was young as it is wearing off

mixed up or what

Ian
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 16-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Sophie's Avatar
Sophie Sophie is offline
Moderator
Passage
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Yorkshire
Posts: 3,855
Default Re: Any dream will do :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnO31 View Post
scary but t must be something i watched etc when i was young as it is wearing off

mixed up or what

ian
Was it tom thumb??
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-05-2007, 05:13 PM
GregMik's Avatar
GregMik GregMik is offline
Greg Mikkelson
Haggard
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posts: 9,838
Default Re: Any dream will do :D

I have had a recurring one since I was a kid. I only have it about once a yr now, but since I am thinking about it again I bet I will have it soon again. It is a long drawn out story, but basically it is me and my younger sister running away from a Tyrannosaurus Rex, that comes around the house I spent the first few yrs of my life in.

It has gotten better as I get older because now I run away but we finally shoot the thing and kill it in the end. I still wake up in a cold sweat tho.

Greg
__________________
An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.....Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dream

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.