Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > INTRODUCTIONS & FORUM GUIDANCE > What is your County, Province or State? > Europe

Old 27-09-2006, 03:57 AM
Dan Dude
Passage

Üdv a fórumon sok jóarc emberke van itt! Végre van magyar rajtam kívül
Old 14-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Brancher

Default Re: From another small country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Üdv a fórumon sok jóarc emberke van itt! Végre van magyar rajtam kívül
Jaja, hadd szokják!)
Old 25-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Egg

hi!
is it still true that one may not bring Saker falcons to hawk or fly in Hugary as the authorities fear that she may escape and pollute the genetic of the Danube Saker? A few years ago, we were invited by Lazlo & Brigitte Szappan to hawk and we had to cancel as at that time only our Saker falcons were ready and they were not allowed in Hungary.
Old 25-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Dan Dude
Passage

Well thats a question for us too.... maybe kashai can answer this, he know the rules better than me.
Old 24-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Brancher

Quote:
Originally Posted by plume2chouette View Post
hi!
is it still true that one may not bring Saker falcons to hawk or fly in Hugary as the authorities fear that she may escape and pollute the genetic of the Danube Saker? A few years ago, we were invited by Lazlo & Brigitte Szappan to hawk and we had to cancel as at that time only our Saker falcons were ready and they were not allowed in Hungary.
I know, that a plenty of time passed by, but who knows, maybe you will get these words..:

So. The Hungarian authorities simply break the EC rules. It's maybe unbelieveable, but it's true. Officially if your birds are captive bred (I'm sure, they are), then as private property, they belong to you, and you can do with them anything you want in accordance with the animal-wellfare rules. Yes, they are frightening everybogy with this "population-pollution" ****, but it's still unwritten in any order, or law, ergo it doesn't matter at all. But I'm sure, that as they would see you with your saker in Hungary, they would treat you as a criminal, who broke the NatureProtection Law, because there is written, that the wild saker is strictly protected. (It doesn't matter at all, that yours is captive bred). I have 2 trials about this ****. I bought an eagleowl, and a PERLIN!!! And they say, I didn't asked for an import permit, for the protected species... - idiots.

So principally you may bring your saker, but practically you can have problems from that. If you come as a guest to our international field meet, then our club should be responsible for your fun, just as 3 years ago, when our idiots wanted to punish some falconers from the EC, because they didn't have a certain type of paper, (which they shouldn't have to have), and then our club started a correspondance with the authorities, so finally nobody was punished, but it didn't leave good taste in our mouths.

Kashai