Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FORUM SPONSORSHIP & COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING > FALCONRY HOODS INTERNATIONAL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 15-03-2012, 07:51 PM
ChrisWilson ChrisWilson is offline
Brancher
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 306
Default Re: Available Soon

If you look at the black hood face on and squint your eyes it looks like a pug. nice work ken as usual.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 15-03-2012, 08:44 PM
SakerJack's Avatar
SakerJack SakerJack is offline
Ken Hooke
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 3,435
Default Re: Available Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
ken as i have said before i have alot of respect for you hood making but sadly this hood does nothing for me but i wish you the best not every one like the same things atvb mark
Pearl no problem,, we all like what we like, no worries . Many of my hoods are "you like em or you don't" which I am in no way offended if you do not like them. I make them because I like the look and enjoy making them, I certainly understand that they are not for everybody.

Last edited by SakerJack; 16-03-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Addition
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 15-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Pirate Of Penzance's Avatar
Pirate Of Penzance Pirate Of Penzance is offline
Mark - Official Site Sponsor
Passage
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South West
Posts: 1,134
Default Re: Available Soon

Nice lizard
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 15-03-2012, 09:23 PM
SakerJack's Avatar
SakerJack SakerJack is offline
Ken Hooke
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 3,435
Default Re: Available Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Of Penzance View Post
nice lizard
Thank you POP,,, you should see the one tween ma.......Oh never mind..LOL
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29-03-2012, 11:56 AM
SakerJack's Avatar
SakerJack SakerJack is offline
Ken Hooke
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 3,435
Default Re: Available Soon

Here are a few Cole-man (story of the hood see my web site) Hoods that I have just finished for some customers.
The darker one is Monitor and the other Peanut Brittle Ostrich, these hoods will last you for years..







Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 29-03-2012, 12:40 PM
RT Alison's Avatar
RT Alison RT Alison is offline
Alison
Passage
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: kentucky
Posts: 2,178
Default Re: Available Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakerJack View Post
Pearl no problem,, we all like what we like, no worries . Many of my hoods are "you like em or you don't" which I am in no way offended if you do not like them. I make them because I like the look and enjoy making them, I certainly understand that they are not for everybody.
It's not just about the look. It's also about the fit, craftsmanship, quality, value for the price and the service. I only use Saker Jack's hoods now. In my opinion, Ken's hoods are right for me and my bird.

If the particular style may not sit someone's aesthetic tastes, I resolve to consider this:
I'll take a butt ugly hood that fits and lasts a lifetime over a beautiful hood that doesn't fit and is made like garbage ANYDAY! The real litmus test is in the field. If you lost it, would it irritate the hell out of you?
__________________
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I]I dream of a day when chickens can cross a roadway without having their motives suspect for questioning.[/I][/FONT]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 29-03-2012, 01:35 PM
SakerJack's Avatar
SakerJack SakerJack is offline
Ken Hooke
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 3,435
Default Re: Available Soon

Better photos of my red Salvator Lizard for my saker.






Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 29-03-2012, 09:55 PM
TNT_46's Avatar
TNT_46 TNT_46 is offline
IFF Sponsor
Passage
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Essex
Posts: 1,692
Default Re: Available Soon

Really like the ostrich , colour is grea, I bet that's tough. Hoods remind me of one if seen trailing the net on an eagle I will see if I can find it
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 29-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Pirate Of Penzance's Avatar
Pirate Of Penzance Pirate Of Penzance is offline
Mark - Official Site Sponsor
Passage
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South West
Posts: 1,134
Default Re: Available Soon

Very nice
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 29-03-2012, 10:53 PM
SakerJack's Avatar
SakerJack SakerJack is offline
Ken Hooke
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 3,435
Default Re: Available Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT_46 View Post
Really like the ostrich , colour is grea, I bet that's tough. Hoods remind me of one if seen trailing the net on an eagle I will see if I can find it
It is extremely tough, I am guessing years from now that skin will still look like that. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Of Penzance View Post
very nice
Thanks POP,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT Alison View Post
It's not just about the look. It's also about the fit, craftsmanship, quality, value for the price and the service. I only use Saker Jack's hoods now. In my opinion, Ken's hoods are right for me and my bird.

If the particular style may not sit someone's aesthetic tastes, I resolve to consider this:
I'll take a butt ugly hood that fits and lasts a lifetime over a beautiful hood that doesn't fit and is made like garbage ANYDAY! The real litmus test is in the field. If you lost it, would it irritate the hell out of you?
Kind words RT, thank you very much. You are spot on,, this new hood is a fantasic fitting hood. One may or may not like the shape sitting on a ledge for photos but on the bird....it is very comfortable, I think it looks great and is extremely well built and durable.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.