Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > INTRODUCTIONS & FORUM GUIDANCE > What is your County, Province or State? > Canada

Old 01-09-2011, 03:29 AM
Egg

Talking Nova Scotia, Canada

Is there anyone currently in Nova Scotia who could taken me under their wing ... ((Awful I know))

My name is Mya I live in Kentville, Nova Scotia I am looking to dabble in the ancient art of Falconry.

I believe I would love it but I have NO IDEA where to start and how to go about it.

I would love to one day possibly do more then dabble but for right now I will be realistic and hope there is someone out there who would be kind enough to show me their world and allow me to blossom into it.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:26 AM
Bill
Passage

Default Re: Nova Scotia, Canada

Mya: Contact your provincial Fish and Wildlife department (or whatever the agency is titled) and ask about contact information for a provincial club (if there is one) or failing that they may have a list of current falconers and there location. Privacy laws may prevent them from sharing the latter but see how far that route takes you.

There may be some members on this falconry site: http://www.nafex.net/index.php?

Failing that use the search feature on both sites and you may locate a NS falconer.

If that doesn't work post here (you can't PM yet) and I will see if I can figure out something else.

Bill
Old 01-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Justin Leyte リート ジャスティン - Official Site Sponsor
Passage

Default Re: Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi Mya.
Justin form Newfoundland here (in Japan).
I've got a couple of contact numbers here somewhere for two or three guys in Nova Scotia.
Send me a quick email to leyte.justin (AT) gmail.com and I'll see if I can put you in touch.
[COLOR="Red"]UPDATED New and used Tracker Classic / Marshall Scout telemetry systems starting at ú350. Worry-free 1 year warranty on used equipment. Buy from the most trusted name in used telemetry. Free worldwide EMS shipping. Please email me at [IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG] or view available systems here on the forum by clicking http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=127432