Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FORUM SPONSORSHIP & COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING > TALONS LAIR

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 27-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Aidan Fields
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 2,458
Default Re: Bow Perches

Dont order nothing from this guy, guy on facebook sent him money and hes not even replying, not answering pm's
__________________
Atb, Aidy
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 27-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Biscan Biscan is offline
Andy Watts
Brancher
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
Posts: 244
Default Re: Bow Perches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
Dont order nothing from this guy, guy on facebook sent him money and hes not even replying, not answering pm's
Agreed!

He is full of bull.

Paid for a bow on 15th June with the promise it would be sent in a day or two.
Weekly promises always broken.
The last promise was 2 weeks ago. Broken again.
This man is full of poo.
I will get the bow, or my cash, or even.
Andy
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 27-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Cano85's Avatar
Cano85 Cano85 is offline
Dan Canlin
Brancher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: nottinghamshire
Posts: 235
Default Re: Bow Perches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscan View Post
Agreed!

He is full of bull.

Paid for a bow on 15th June with the promise it would be sent in a day or two.
Weekly promises always broken.
The last promise was 2 weeks ago. Broken again.
This man is full of poo.
I will get the bow, or my cash, or even.
Andy
Didn't you get his mobile number I ordered and paid for mine and received within a week
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 27-07-2012, 11:26 PM
HolyWood's Avatar
HolyWood HolyWood is offline
Sam Hill
Passage
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Belfast
Posts: 3,693
Default Re: Bow Perches

https://www.facebook.com/groups/westwealdfalconry/


Sam.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 28-07-2012, 02:08 AM
MHH's Avatar
MHH MHH is offline
Dylan Simpson
Passage
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: glasgow
Posts: 736
Default Re: Bow Perches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cano85 View Post
Didn't you get his mobile number I ordered and paid for mine and received within a week
Same here dan
Received bow perch a few days after ordering
Really good quality as well
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Biscan Biscan is offline
Andy Watts
Brancher
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
Posts: 244
Default Re: Bow Perches

Mick.

What's the story today after checking with the courier?

Is there a bow just waiting to be delivered?

Is there a return of the money paid 7 weeks ago?

What's the story Mick?

Andy
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Biscan Biscan is offline
Andy Watts
Brancher
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
Posts: 244
Default Re: Bow Perches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscan View Post
Mick.

What's the story today after checking with the courier?

Is there a bow just waiting to be delivered?

Is there a return of the money paid 7 weeks ago?

What's the story Mick?

Andy
Mick?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bow, perches

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.