Pest/bird controller Required
Pestpro Bird Solutions has a vacancy available for a Pest/Bird Controller.
This is not the same position as previous vacancy listed.
Pestpro Bird Solutions - Pest & Bird Control Technician (South)
Reading Area Based
Mobile Pest & Bird Control Technician; Reading Area
We are currently looking for an experienced technician operating in the South of England area to service our valued clients and to develop a portfolio of new clients, for which a generous commission will be paid.
Are you the right person?
• You'll have a minimum of the BPCA/RSPH Level 2 qualification
• Be a Wildlife Aware Accredited Technician/ training available for the right person
• Use of Air Weapons Training/ training available for the right person
• FAC – Shotgun certificate holder ideally
• PA1 and Pesticides Application - PA6 knapsack spraying
• A minimum of 3 years industry experience
• Competent written & verbal communication Skills
• Write reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment.
• Computer literate in e-mail, word, excel, power point and general MS Office products
• Confident and assertive with a positive outlook
• A flexible work ethic
• Full valid driving licence
• Experience of Bird control using Hawks and Falcons -although the right person that has a willingness to learn can receive training for this role.
• Bird proofing experience and not afraid of heights.
• We are an outwardly environmentally aware company so need someone that has an interest in an ethical approach to wildlife management, along with the use of non-toxic complimentary methods of control
• The drive and ambition to develop your own career.
• Over-time potential
• Transport, Bonus of £450 per annum paid in April, subject to 12 months employment, for ‘no damage' caused by driver.
• Commissions, 10% on new contracts, 3%, on jobs.
• Holiday entitlement 20 days in 1st year
• Bank Holiday - one day off in lieu, if on call for a Bank Holiday
We offer an opportunity to join a progressive company in an exciting sector of the Pest Control industry.
• We offer a basic salary; £18-22k + overtime potential
• A competitive leads commission scheme
• Company vehicle
• Uniform and all necessary PPE and support equipment.
• Ongoing training and development scheme in place.
. To apply for this role please send your CV to:
T: +44 (0)7894 910913
|controller, pest or bird, required|