Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Bird Identifications, Latin & Common Names

Old 25-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Brancher

Default Re: Raven Update

Hi, guys! A friend of mine is looking for raven. From different sources I got different answers.
Can you please tell me where should I look for it and what would be the approximate price per bird and per pair?

Regards
Old 28-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusketMad View Post
just a quick post to let you know how training is going...really good hes now flying 100 yards to flying arena...funny thing is that he is very selective in who he likes...he will only fly to me in the arena and is still very vocal...i never realised how much food they put away...he is eating about 7 chicks a day plus fruit supplements and things like sweetcorn pasta and cheese...he loves grapes....i thought he had worms but the mute sample came back clear as a bell...has anyone else found they eat a lot of food...im putting it down to the fact he is still growing only being 60 days old...i had a situation the other day when he ate a 10p piece ...i gave him loads opf casting and he brought it up the next morning...could have been disasterous..anyway here are some pics
MusketMad how can I get one raven in England , . Do you know any breeder . I would like to bring it to Spain next may.

How can I get one raven in England and to get it to Spain .do you know any breeder?. Near London?.
Old 28-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Mick Bourne
Passage

Musketmad does not come onto the forum much.