Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > AUCTIONS, BIRDMART, EXCHANGE & CLASSIFIEDS SECTION (Upgraded Accounts Only) > Employment Offered & Wanted

Old 28-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Unconfirmed Member
Egg

Question Looking for Work

Hello.
My name is Filip I┤m from Slovakia and I┤m looking for some Falconry work (or work in ZOO or something in Wildlife management), because I can┤t imagine anything else that I want to work in. If someone can help me with it I┤ll be very thankfull.

I started with falconry 6 years ago, when I was 17. I speak English quite good and very little German. I worked in Pest Controll company in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. I was flying Falcons to protect blueberries from pest birds. Here in Slovakia I do Falconry shows and lead Falconry Course for Children.
I study on Technical University in Zvolen study program "Aplical Zoology and Wildlife management" and I┤m finishing school next year.
I fly with Female Goshawk and two Common Ravens, and also other birds on the Shows.

If someone can help me with this please contact me via e-mail: besnyvlk@gmail.com or by phonecall : +421907194591

THAN YOU VERY MUCH!

Best regards Filip.