Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Eagles - Aquila

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Terry Burden - Professional Breeder/Admin
Haggard

Default A Warning to ALL UK falconers!

This thread is from Roy Lupton the original Thread has been removed for editing and will be replaced after editing is complete

I would like to warn all falconers that ANIMAL HEALTH seem to be taking a pro-active role in investigating falconers.

Earlier this year Animal Health decided to try and take action against me for rehabilitating a wild golden eagle, even though they had been informed, by me, throughout the process, the eagle was confiscated and put in to the care of RSPCA for a month. She was then returned to me after I proved that I had been in contact with Animal Health during the process of rehabilitation by providing the police with taped conversations between myself and Animal Health. The Eagle came back in poor health with lead poisoning and an Ecoli infection which resulted in her death.

Please watch the programme on Fields Sport channel for the story, which can be accessed through this link http://www.fieldsportschannel.tv/index2.html -click on the left screen to play this weeks programme.

Please heed this as a warning and make sure all dealings you have with Animal Health from now on are in writing. Do not rely on telephone conversations unless you are taping them.

Roy Lupton.

You Tube link

Last edited by Kentish Falconry; 23-10-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Closed Thread