Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > INTRODUCTIONS & FORUM GUIDANCE > Falconry Questions that all beginners ask!

Old 03-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Egg

Default Having a hard time unclipping one handed the clips of a small swivel system

Must be an extremely stupid question, but how do you unclip those small fishing clips one handed? Talking about this type... Already cut back a little of the end of it, to make it easier, but it still take me so long to unclip, I started to think I'm simply doing it wrong... Can somebody please show me on a video or something?

Old 12-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Passage

Default Re: Having a hard time unclipping one handed the clips of a small swivel system

I have just tried to describe how I manage, but I am sure you wont understand what I am trying to say, so I have deleted.

Give me an e mail: out_flying@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you some pictures and description.

Sue
Old 14-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Egg

Default Re: Having a hard time unclipping one handed the clips of a small swivel system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue2 View Post
I have just tried to describe how I manage, but I am sure you wont understand what I am trying to say, so I have deleted.

Give me an e mail: out_flying@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you some pictures and description.

Sue
Thank you very much. Sent a mail.