Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > EQUIPMENT & HOUSING > Hunting Gear & Miscellaneous

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Leo 1's Avatar
Leo 1 Leo 1 is offline
Chris Schofield
Haggard
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: willow cottidge
Posts: 16,733
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD1 View Post
dont take this the wrong way but i thought that we were all surpose to stick together if we have any thing that we dont use any more why just let it rot way or sit in the back of a cubard not being used if some one else could use it?????
we are all here for the same thing to enjoy our sort and the birds themselfs
i know i haven't been at this very long but if i at any time had anything that i didnt need i would put it up for the same reasons to help people out and it gets the sit some money aswell surely thats a good thing

just my own thoughts
I agry and a good purson u seem two be i wood do the same
__________________
EVIL.DEAD MCC PRESIDENT. And founder
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-01-2007, 04:56 PM
BlackShaheen1's Avatar
BlackShaheen1 BlackShaheen1 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 729
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
that all dipends on ho u no i get my food fo the bird for nothing
Thats very kind of you ill put your name up for some rescue centers in your area they always need free food how kind you are well done a credit to the sport
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
BlackShaheen1's Avatar
BlackShaheen1 BlackShaheen1 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 729
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD1 View Post
dont take this the wrong way but i thought that we were all surpose to stick together if we have any thing that we dont use any more why just let it rot way or sit in the back of a cubard not being used if some one else could use it?????
we are all here for the same thing to enjoy our sort and the birds themselfs
i know i haven't been at this very long but if i at any time had anything that i didnt need i would put it up for the same reasons to help people out and it gets the sit some money aswell surely thats a good thing

just my own thoughts
Also there must be a local rescue center near you that could do with your old equiptment .far better imho a mutch worthier cause than giveing it to someone that might only be in the sport for five mins then sell on you old kit with there bird see where im comeing from
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Leo 1's Avatar
Leo 1 Leo 1 is offline
Chris Schofield
Haggard
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: willow cottidge
Posts: 16,733
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShaheen1 View Post
thats very kind of you ill put your name up for some rescue centers in your area they always need free food how kind you are well done a credit to the sport

No prob. i am wantingg two start taking in unwanted birds and rescuedd birds 4 rebilitashon
__________________
EVIL.DEAD MCC PRESIDENT. And founder
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:09 PM
BlackShaheen1's Avatar
BlackShaheen1 BlackShaheen1 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 729
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
no prob. i am wantingg two start taking in unwanted birds and rescuedd birds 4 rebilitashon
Well said if there is any thing i can do to help give me a shout
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Leo 1's Avatar
Leo 1 Leo 1 is offline
Chris Schofield
Haggard
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: willow cottidge
Posts: 16,733
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShaheen1 View Post
well said if there is any thing i can do to help give me a shout
If u can let me no of any rebilitashon centers that nead people
__________________
EVIL.DEAD MCC PRESIDENT. And founder
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:23 PM
BlackShaheen1's Avatar
BlackShaheen1 BlackShaheen1 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 729
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Give k on hear a shout he is in wakefield he has his finger on the pulse if not i will look in to it for you
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Leo 1's Avatar
Leo 1 Leo 1 is offline
Chris Schofield
Haggard
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: willow cottidge
Posts: 16,733
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShaheen1 View Post
give k on hear a shout he is in wakefield he has his finger on the pulse if not i will look in to it for you
Yes ple if u can i have loved bop all my life and i wood do ny think i can two hellp them and get them back in the wield i get people bringing injerd song birds two me all the time but it is not the same
__________________
EVIL.DEAD MCC PRESIDENT. And founder

Last edited by Leo 1; 08-01-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: misd some think out
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:32 PM
LSD1's Avatar
LSD1 LSD1 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: london
Posts: 1,514
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShaheen1 View Post
also there must be a local rescue center near you that could do with your old equiptment .far better imho a mutch worthier cause than giveing it to someone that might only be in the sport for five mins then sell on you old kit with there bird see where im comeing from
hi ya i can see where you are coming from with that i my self am a bigginer at falconry and i do understand but like i said in another thread i think that every single bigginer should have to go on a course and pass out befor they have bird and that the breeders should beable to cheak and see if the person has done this befor selling any one of their birds to them
just my thoughts

Ps if i ever have any bit's i dont and wont use i would put them up on here or offer them to a center
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:37 PM
BlackShaheen1's Avatar
BlackShaheen1 BlackShaheen1 is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 729
Default Re: 2nd hand Falconry Equipment Available

Tigger try giveing a call to raptor reserve in wakefield 01924 379927 hope this helps
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2nd, equipment, falconry, hand, nand

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.