Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Broadwings - Buteo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2010, 01:47 AM
Steve Schwartze
Default Re: Harris X Goldie

Originally Posted by goshawk007 View Post
Steve, I have a couple pictures of the bird when its 9 days old. Frankly there is nothing unusual about the bird to see at that age.

Also, can someone send a step by step of how you upload pictures. I know a little about raptors, but even less about how you uplad a picture.

Steve, regarding going out west. Steven and I have talked about it. As you might guess, we were wondering if there is any good jack hawking out there.
Years ago we went to Moose Jaw Sask. there were tons of them . Now I hear they are harder to find. Any assistance on that subject, would be great.

Hi Simon,

When you create a post/reply to the thread, click on the little paperclip icon next to the smiley-face in the tool bar. It will walk you through how to attach an image. The forum only supports small, low-resolution images, so you may need to know how to resize the photos on your computer.

The AFA's annual BBQ is this weekend at Rick Skibsted's a few minutes from Drumheller, AB, where this year's national meet will be. I will talk to him and some others about the local jack hawking and get back to you.

As a fall-back plan, you could always bring your hawkXeagle out to my place for some snow geese a little later on! I have jacks too!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg eaglejack.jpg (67.9 KB, 2077 views)

breed, chick, cross, eagle, golden, golden eagle, goldie, harris, harris hawk, hawk, hybrid