Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Lost, Found, Sighted or Stolen Birds of Prey?

Old 21-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Dave Cross
Passage

Default Re: Lost Barn Owl

[QUOTE=Navek1987;2155842]Now that sounds like a woman who isn't getting enough lol

Enough what? Idiots to put in their place? I reckon she gets more than enough!
Old 22-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Egg

[quote=Dave 3;2155845]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navek1987 View Post
Now that sounds like a woman who isn't getting enough lol

Enough what? Idiots to put in their place? I reckon she gets more than enough!
Dout it mate that's why this whole forum gets 2 post a day !! The whole forum !!

Not enough people coming on here this place is ok for reading through old threads but every single thread ends the same ,,,,,, arguing because no ****er on here has a sense of humour
Old 22-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Egg

Maybe you should continue that through PMs... OP, any sign of your owl?
Old 22-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToFalcons View Post
Maybe you should continue that through PMs... OP, any sign of your owl?

No point taking it to pm it's not as tho I'm verbally attacking anyone in poticular I'm just stating that this place is going down the pooter due to people having no sense of humour and thinking there better than everyone else when in reality this place could be amazing and the older memeber could help new members by giving advice so other members can learn from mistakes , everyday is school day no matter how old you are or how long you have been doing falconry ,,, just shame that 90. % of people on here think it's an opportunity to belittle other people and then don't like it when they get it back , truth the matter is I couldn't give a ***** if this place closed down tomorrow there's plenty other place to read old threads on hunting and read the ocasional new post every two days
Old 22-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navek1987 View Post
No point taking it to pm it's not as tho I'm verbally attacking anyone in poticular I'm just stating that this place is going down the pooter due to people having no sense of humour and thinking there better than everyone else when in reality this place could be amazing and the older memeber could help new members by giving advice so other members can learn from mistakes , everyday is school day no matter how old you are or how long you have been doing falconry ,,, just shame that 90. % of people on here think it's an opportunity to belittle other people and then don't like it when they get it back , truth the matter is I couldn't give a ***** if this place closed down tomorrow there's plenty other place to read old threads on hunting and read the ocasional new post every two days
I just meant that it's not exactly on topic. So maybe PMs are appropriate.