Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FORUM SERVICES > Forum Website > Forum Personal Message (PM's), Threads & Posts

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Seb
Passage

Default Where mu Scotland thread gone

Just come in and my thread gone, there was no threats or nothing, why has it bin took off

Anyone got Paul's hills number
Old 19-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Steve
Brancher

Default Re: Where mu Scotland thread gone

I think you may have got someones back up seb and i think you know who
Old 19-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Stewart Robertson
Haggard

Seb, it may have something to do with selling Goshawks. I don't know if you are a subscribed member, but the thread may have been removed because of that.

Stewart.

PS. At least they should tell you why.
Old 19-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Brancher

Start another mate
Old 19-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Seb
Passage

Your right Stewart subscription, just paying it now and I have spoke to Paul and he said after payment he will put it back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
i think you may have got someones back up seb and i think you know who
Who mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo,Raptor View Post
start another mate

I will don't worry mate, just payin my member ship now
Old 19-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Billy Mazella
Passage

"Let's all jump on band wagon and argue the toss over ****ing budgies......." Rediculas! Done my fare share of arguing got bored pretty soon and you Ll will do the same! - who care about who what when why! Sell what you want when you want ! Let other worry about the consequences just make sure you start paying TAX on the sales as you could get caught out or "nearly" caught out in some cases! "Like butter wouldn't ****ing melt" is a saying that comes to mind! - you get what you pay for ! Or in some cases you "get" what your told you are paying for!!!!!!!!!!

Real Maccoy all the way for me! - get something this or that colours what ever - but from stock which has been bred to breed to line someone's pockets ? Reallllllllly are you all that ****ing blind? Get a bird from proven parents with good blood be it this that white black skinny fat what ever! There not hand bags u bunch of fags! "Latest fashion the ****ing goshawk" but something YOU want and be happy dont worry about others or argue over this or that you'd be surprised at how many buy FRADA instead of PRADA and are absolutely blind to it I could name a dozen now ...... I bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a brighter note - today I visited paphos zoo! They had a long legged buzzard a common buzzard and a kestrel all in the same bloomin avery! I was go smacked the kestrel was in the corner scared as hell and the two buzzards opposite sides of the enclosure!

Not long before one *****s a mountain of poop on the other - funnily enough in both of the above cases!!!!!!!

Old 20-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Seb
Passage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierHawker View Post
"Let's all jump on band wagon and argue the toss over ****ing budgies......." Rediculas! Done my fare share of arguing got bored pretty soon and you Ll will do the same! - who care about who what when why! Sell what you want when you want ! Let other worry about the consequences just make sure you start paying TAX on the sales as you could get caught out or "nearly" caught out in some cases! "Like butter wouldn't ****ing melt" is a saying that comes to mind! - you get what you pay for ! Or in some cases you "get" what your told you are paying for!!!!!!!!!!

Real Maccoy all the way for me! - get something this or that colours what ever - but from stock which has been bred to breed to line someone's pockets ? Reallllllllly are you all that ****ing blind? Get a bird from proven parents with good blood be it this that white black skinny fat what ever! There not hand bags u bunch of fags! "Latest fashion the ****ing goshawk" but something YOU want and be happy dont worry about others or argue over this or that you'd be surprised at how many buy FRADA instead of PRADA and are absolutely blind to it I could name a dozen now ...... I bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a brighter note - today I visited paphos zoo! They had a long legged buzzard a common buzzard and a kestrel all in the same bloomin avery! I was go smacked the kestrel was in the corner scared as hell and the two buzzards opposite sides of the enclosure!

Not long before one *****s a mountain of poop on the other - funnily enough in both of the above cases!!!!!!!

Billy what's that comment all about, if you got summit say let's hear it, I may got it rong what you said,
Old 20-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Nick Mansbridge
Brancher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierHawker View Post

Huh? I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word you said!
Old 20-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Ben Fairbank
Passage

Go steady on the booze billy lad!
Closed Thread