Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FALCONRY HUNTING & HAWKING DISCUSSIONS > Law, Exams, Land, Weather & Trapping

Old 25-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Tristan
Egg

Default Re: Hawk Board Symposium

Hi all:
I have been trying to decipher the regulations concerning raptor registration between Scotland and England; anyone have a link or info on this? I realize there have been many changes but am struggling to work out which species require A10, which require registration and if there is any difference between Scotland law and English. Have been scouring DEFRA and Scottish executive but getting nowhere fast. Any help appreciated.

Graham Irving, I see you gave a presentation at symposium, any link to this talk or info provided? Cheers

T
Old 25-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Alistair McKissock
Passage

Default Re: Hawk Board Symposium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizdan View Post
Hi all:
I have been trying to decipher the regulations concerning raptor registration between Scotland and England; anyone have a link or info on this? I realize there have been many changes but am struggling to work out which species require A10, which require registration and if there is any difference between Scotland law and English. Have been scouring DEFRA and Scottish executive but getting nowhere fast. Any help appreciated.

Graham Irving, I see you gave a presentation at symposium, any link to this talk or info provided? Cheers

T
Don't think there is any material difference in the requirements at the moment for A/10's and registration, but watch this space if it's a "YES" vote in the up and coming referendum

Regards, Alistair