Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > INTRODUCTIONS & FORUM GUIDANCE > Mentors, Courses & Apprenticeships > Scotland

Old 18-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Default Any Mentors in Clackmannanshire Revised

Basicly ive had an interest in bop since i can remember and have read alot into the sport but it was not until jan 2007 my wife got me a full days hunting experiance.on that day i fell in love with the sport and asked the company at the end of the day if i could get involved helping them out with anything they said i was welcome so i started the next week.while there i done alot from the usual food prep and cleaning to buildng new mews and excercising the birds in the nearby field and woods learnt how train hhs from egg to free flying getting to take new birds home to train like hhs and a couple of owls.learnt a little about breeding aswell and ai.they also run days out like meet the birds and huting days wich i helped out with teaching knots and basic training of hhs.i also went along to displays around scotland and ireland

Now looking for a mentor or just anyone into falconry in my area to help out.please get in touch if you are from central scotland area especialy clackmannanshire
Old 18-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Default Re: any mentors in clackmannanshire revised

Hi how you doing i am just adout to take it up i stay in fife blairhall i am looking for a h/h at this moment i will let you know so as
Old 18-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Default Re: Any mentors in Clackmannanshire revised

Sorry mate im looking for a mentor myself but let me kn ow how you get on.

clackmannanshire, mentors, revised