Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FORUM SERVICES > Condolences for Falconers, Families & our animals

Old 09-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Billy Mazella
Passage

Default Re: My stepson has died - prayer request

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT Alison View Post
She's taking it the hardest. Me... I'm still stuck in the angry phase. I am pessimistic about any real justice out of this for Justin. The best we can hope for is the individuals involved get SOMETHING in the way of punishment and be removed from the community. It's been a rough week. Now it gets tougher as his belongings are dispersed, stored and distributed. It's a part of the healing process my wife will need to endure to make progress. The lack of visible progress on the legal side of the issue isn't helping. It confounds the healing and mourning process on several levels. Closure may not be possible for my wife until the case is resolved in some way or another.
This is terrible Alison! Send her my best wishes and let her know that she is being thought of!

Old 10-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Alison
Passage

New development. When Justin left the house and was dropped off, he was wearing a large diamond earring. It was not in his personal effects so I called the coroner to ask if he remembered it. He checked the photos he took at the scene and he was not wearing it. Those two men pulled it off his ear while he layed there bleeding from his temples. It baffles me to no end how cruel and evil people can become. What was it in their lives that put this in them? What makes a human so low?
Old 10-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Gerard
Passage

God bless you and your family
Old 15-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Alison
Passage

Got a call from the investigator to come down to the courthouse Monday. He's wrapping up his case and has info on it he couldn't reveal in our first meeting. An hour later I got a call from the neighbor across the street from the place Justin died in. The police surrounded the house, made entry and hauled him off in cuffs. They tossed the house top to bottom searching for evidence. I'll know more on Monday but it sure looks like somebody grew brain cells and realized it wasn't a suicide as they first presumed afterall. Hope the jerk gets life without parole then has to share a cell with a 300lb. Maniac who thinks Chris is pretty sexy. Maybe he'll get beat up a lot. One can hope.
Old 15-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Billy Mazella
Passage

I hope Justice is served good! - Alison good luck for Monday!