Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Lost, Found, Sighted or Stolen Birds of Prey?

Old 15-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Passage

Default Re: Lost peregrine, Merseyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyBird View Post
Thanks again to Barbara for your help and Scott for bringing her down.
It really is a needle in a haystack situation and it's great that a member of the public can see a bird, take a picture, find the ibr website and send the sighting in.
Many thanks to that person for bothering to do that.
Thanks again for everyone's help and support
working in calderstones park today female peri soring musket on its tale peri just came right back round and came underneath it, then it flew towards Allerton cem, it was good to watch about eleven this morning
Old 25-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Scott
Passage

Default Re: Lost peregrine, Merseyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Bannister View Post
one of your best that one barbara,never expected to see her again and it's great news for our season ,well done tim and scott

and of course the IBR is always worth it weight in gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyBird View Post
Thanks again to Barbara for your help and Scott for bringing her down.
It really is a needle in a haystack situation and it's great that a member of the public can see a bird, take a picture, find the ibr website and send the sighting in.
Many thanks to that person for bothering to do that.
Thanks again for everyone's help and support
Just glad we got her in, it was luck she hit my lure as tim had been in that area just before me, and what are the chances she flew all that way across the mersey to my doorstep, and i'd been in the field all season with her sisters and on one occasion with her in wales, the key to it all was the member of the public, the IBR (which is worth it's weight in gold) and us all pulling together, arranging to get in the area and getting her back, nothing worse than one of your own out, but nothing better than getting them back, top work, barbra, shaun, tim, and that key to it all, Mr public