Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > INTRODUCTIONS & FORUM GUIDANCE > Mentors, Courses & Apprenticeships > North East Region

Old 23-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Egg

Default Help ad advice northumberland/lynemouth

hey looking for help and advice in northumberland.im currently situated in lynemouth,grandfather was a master falconer for 55 years travelled the world for the love of the sport.sadly passed away a short while a go.i never had the time over the years to absorb his skills and knowledge.massive mistake,as i guessed one day it would be a part of my life.any how.im looking for someone to help me along the way into finally being a part of the sport.ive played many sports over the years, golf being my life since i was 14 years old.im now 42.i promised him i would carry on the tradition from his father to him now to me and hopefully to my daughter in time.so if there is anyone around this area that could maybe spare some time now and again to help me along my journey i would be very grateful.i dont mind travelling as i drive.i have plenty of time on my hands.i have little knowledge in falconry,i went hunting rabbits when i was a child.and i guess you can say falconry is my blood as its been in the family for 3 generations.its just sad my grandfather tried for years to bring me into falconry but i never had the time until now.and sadly he is no longer here to help me.please drop me a message if there is anyone available in or around my area.thanks in advance.
P.s i have no bird,just plenty of books that were left for me.and plenty of time to read them.