Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > AUCTIONS, BIRDMART, EXCHANGE & CLASSIFIEDS SECTION (Upgraded Accounts Only) > Employment Offered & Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Andy Thorne
Brancher

Default Live in couple required, mid norfolk to handle horses, hawks and dogs

Expererienced live in couple required for busy mid norfolk couple. experienced in handling horses including stallions and young stock, hawks including goshawks and Gyr's. duties include mucking out and stable work. flying falcons and hawks, you will have already gained experience of flying P/R and imprint goshawks and or peregrines. this is not a job for robin hood with a harris hawk. paddock maintenance, tractor driving, fillnig pheasant feeders on the estate.
Cleaning and house maintenance, ironing and some cooking. driving to airports etc. hard work but rewarding. 1 bed coach house, no dependants, pets by prior agreement, company vehicle. salary and conditions aae.
Full CRB check required. owners travel a lot so sole charge is required.
please email athorne@kestrel.com full CVand salary expectation
Old 19-11-2012, 07:11 AM
John Winder
Passage

Default Re: Live in couple required, mid norfolk to handle horses, hawks and dogs

This looks like a highly specific requirement job, it will be very hard to find that person.
Old 21-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Trevor Oertel
Passage

Default Re: Live in couple required, mid norfolk to handle horses, hawks and dogs

Have a bump on me Andy.

Trevor
Old 21-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Ash Lawson
Passage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdenJohnny View Post
This looks like a highly specific requirement job, it will be very hard to find that person.
Depends to what level it is acceptable in each discipline I guess. For example I could handle the falconry aspects absolutely fine, and I can work horses but not to a particularly high standard so if the employer was flexible then one could potentially learn on the job. Out of interest what makes it a two person job are there other duties required than those listed? I'm assuming some aspect of childcare as a CRB is required?
Old 21-11-2012, 06:47 AM
John Winder
Passage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldRedtail View Post
Depends to what level it is acceptable in each discipline I guess. For example I could handle the falconry aspects absolutely fine, and I can work horses but not to a particularly high standard so if the employer was flexible then one could potentially learn on the job. Out of interest what makes it a two person job are there other duties required than those listed? I'm assuming some aspect of childcare as a CRB is required?
I could do the horse aspect, particularly stallions, it,s what I do, flying the falcons. Mmm. I fly a HH, ironing, well can do , but ... housework forget it.
Closed Thread